Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I LOST MY TO BE READ LIST

Just a few days ago my phone (that I previously LOVED) decided to crap out on me. The screen went black and wouldn't turn on even though the phone itself was still on. 

I was unable to get ANYTHING off of my phone, including my contacts, pictures from my vacation, and my To Be Read list! 

It is most upsetting! 

I do have an older one I posted on here a few weeks ago, but its not updated. You can check that out here.

And I may have a list on my computer but my phone was always the most current list I had.

I'M SO UPSET! 

Anyways, I will try to rebuild my To Be Read list over the next few days and hopefully I can get it back to where it was. 

In the mean time, I will go read another book and study for my Biology Test. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment