Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, August 4, 2014

What I'm Reading Right Now

I just started reading...


Undercurrent

What It's About: "In this suspenseful teen thriller with a touch of the otherworldly, a boy goes over a waterfall and wakes up to find himself in a twisted version of the life he knew. Why did his best friend try to kill him? Why are his parents acting like he’s a sports star all of a sudden? Worst of all, what happened to his older brother? Filled with mind-bending suspense and unsettling thrills, Undercurrent is a grippingly paced teen debut that will pull you under and never let go."

What I Think So Far: Well so far I have only read half of a page, and the synopsis. Other than 'grippingly' not being a word or even in the proper tense, I am intrigued. The author sounds smart, and the story sounds chilling. I also like the chance of pace I get with reading a story about a guy. I find that there are not as many books about males as there are about females in the YA Fiction world. Knowing me, I will probably finish this book by tomorrow evening. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment