Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, August 8, 2014

Little Free Library

The other day while I was out and about in my city, I passed by this odd little structured that looked to be a mini library of sorts.

So naturally I turned around to investigate, and this is what I found.

 


Little Free Library started just because a man wanted to honor his mother, who was a school teacher, and create a small library that was free to everyone in his neighborhood.

Soon his idea blossomed into a non-profit organization with over 15,000 Little Libraries around the world. Each Little Library in each neighborhood is designed to catch attention and spread the love of reading.

Check out this amazing organization at littlefreelibrary.org

Make sure its .org NOT .com!

Find a Little Free Library near you and spread the love!

-Shawnee Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment