Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm Re-Reading The Maze Runner!

You should know by now that I love, love, love The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner!

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)

And since the movie is coming out on September 19th...


I have decided I need to re-read The Maze Runner Series! 

Don't know what The Maze Runner Series is? You can click here to check out the Goodreads page

I first read it probably three or four years ago, so I am definitely going to need a refresher before I go see the movie.

Have you read The Maze Runner by James Dashner yet? 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment