Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Book Clubs?

Today, Lisa @ turningpages94.blogspot.com told me about a book club near where we live and suggested that we go check it out when it meets the next time.

Other than the fact that I haven't read one of the books they are supposed to be discussing I have no reservations. I think it would be great to get out and talk to other fellow books lovers. 

And yes, the book club is specifically YA. Which is AWESOME!

However, I'm not sure what I should expect. I've never been a part of a book club before. Is it going to be like my English classes where we discuss elements in detail? Or is it going to be a general statement and others agreeing or disagreeing? 

I guess I will find out soon enough when we attend. 

My question to you: Do any of you belong to a book club, and if so, do you like it?

-Shawnee Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment