Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, May 19, 2014

New TFIOS TV spot (Number 3)

The Fault in Our Stars (2014) Poster

Lately The Fault In Our Stars, known as TFIOS, has been releasing quite a few new trailers and exclusive scenes. 

They just released the third TV spot, and I have to say, it's my favorite. 

Because the YouTube link is yet again being a butt, all I have for you guys is the URL. So click below! 


This new TV spot features a lot more of Gus and Isaac. And let me tell you, the best part is the last six seconds. You gotta love little kids. ;)

Haven't heard of TFIOS before? Check out one of my MANY posts about it, you can find links to all my posts about the movie under my "Movie Adaptations Stuff" page. 

Or you could even click HERE and check out the Goodreads page for the book, or HERE for the IMDb page for the movie. 

Look out for my review of the book, coming soon :)

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment