Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, May 12, 2014

TFIOS Clips

A lot has been going on in The Fault In Our Stars fandom as of late. Recently John Green, Ansel Elgort, Shaileene Woodley, and Nat Wolf all went on tour promoting the new movie set to come out June 12. 

Other than that, several new clips have been released to the public SQUEEL! 

So here are the new clips :) 



Unfortunately, That is the best that I can do for the new "Taste the Stars" clip seeing as I can't find it anywhere on YouTube. So click one of the two links above and you can see the newest clip :)

There have also been two new TV Spots released in the past few weeks and these ARE on YouTube. 

Just kidding. Blogspot is being a butt and I can't get the search to expand wide enough to include these trailers...even when I search the exact name. Boo. 

Anyways, here are the links



I hope all of  those work! If not, I found these clips by going to pagetopremiere.com it is really a great site if you are into all things book adaptations. 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment