Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Friday, May 30, 2014

What's On My Bookshelf? Part 3

Shelf Three
The Tales of Beedle the Bard (Harry Potter Companion Books, #3) Harry Potter Boxset (Harry Potter, #1-7) Sketchy (Bea Catcher Chronicles, #1) Between Shades of Gray

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Sketchy (Bea Catcher Chronicles #1) by Olivia Samms
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Hamlet The Bro Code Treasure Island Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Bro Code by Barney Stinson
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

Crusade (Crusade, #1) All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1) The Book Thief

Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment