Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Insurgent Teaser Trailer

The first Insurgent Teaser Trailer went live a little over an hour ago! 


We get roughly a one minute trailer featuring a pretty sick action sequence. And when I say pretty sick, I mean, pretty dang sick. 

I still can't get over Shailene Woodley with short, blonde hair! She looks so different, but incredibly kick ass! Here is a pic of this new-ish hair and Theo James. Because who doesn't like Theo James.

 

Watch, watch again, and re-watch this trailer because it is all we will have for a little while. 

Or of course, you could re-read the book series for the hundredth time ;)

Make sure you mark your calendars with the release date: March 20, 2015!

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment