Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Blog!

I can't believe it was one year ago today where I got the idea to start a book blog. Through the year, YA Fiction Review has gone through many changes.

If you really want to, you can read the first review I ever wrote by clicking here (I don't recommend it...like...at all). 

I started out as a review only site but that started to not be enough for me after a few months. It was then that I changed the platform, including new releases every week, challenges, movie reviews/news, and basically whatever else I wanted.

I think my knowledge of books has greatly increased since I started this blog and I can't wait to continue this journey.

At this time I would also like to just update you all on what has been going on in my life lately. I had a Midterm for anthropology due this week as well as a test for Nutrition. The Anthropology midterm ended up being five pages long which is kind of excessive but whatever. And since Nutrition is a since based class and well, I suck at science, I spent A LOT of time studying for that. I think (hopefully) it paid off. I will know sometime this weekend. 

That is why I haven't really been reading or posting much this past week. But now that it is over I will post more. I do have a few reviews that I will be working on today that I will post sometime in the near future. 

Have a good weekend! And Happy birthday to my blog :) 


-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment