Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My TBR List....Stack

I mentioned over on twitter last week (@YAFictionReview) that I have a stack of books just sitting on my nightstand waiting to be read. They have been taunting me since the beginning of last week when I was in finals mode.

Now that finals are done...

 (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA)

...and it's summer vacation ...

(YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA)

...I finally get to start reading them!!!! 

Here is the list of books currently waiting to be read by moi

None of the Above Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe The Heir (The Selection, #4) Messenger of Fear (Messenger of Fear, #1)


P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) The Wrong Side of Right No Place to Fall 

I am so excited to start reading all of these books! 

-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment