Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Monday, March 30, 2015

What I'm Reading Right Now

I am currently OBESSED with 


The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)


I have only read the first two in the series but I have the third one (Blue Lyly, Lily Blue) on hold at the library so if they would kindly HURRY UP AND SHIP IT TO ME, then I can get on with the tale of Blue and her Raven Boys. 

But then I'll have to wait until September to read The Raven King anyways....so I guess it's a good thing the library is taking forever?

haha just kidding. It's not good.

If you like the fantasy genre, then I STONGLY recommend The Raven Cycle Series by Maggie Stiefvater! 

-Shawnee Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment