Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I'm Reading

So I FINALLY finished Stealheart by Brandon Sanderson after probably two weeks of putting it off. It was actually a pretty good book and I will read the sequel when it comes out. P.S. There was a good ending that even I didn't guess. Well I guessed 1/3 of it but the other parts I miserably failed at predicting.

In other news however, I am starting a new book entitled

Poison by Bridget Zinn



Honestly I have no idea why I put this on my "To Be Read" list but its on there, so I gotta read it. 
 
I'm literally on the first page so I don't k know what it's about or if I will even like it. So here goes nothing. Wish me luck! 
 
-Shawnee Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment