Welcome to my blog where I give my honest opinion of Young Adult Fiction.
Twitter @YAFictionReview

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What Do I REALLY Want to Read?

Many avid readers have a TBR list (a To Be Read list if you are new to this world), A list of all the books that they want (have) to read! 

For me, that list is over 100 books long and growing. 

However, there are always books that I want to read more than others and I thought I would let you all know which books I REALLY want to read. 

None of the Above The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) Homecoming (The Hundred, #3) P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)


Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) The Heir (The Selection, #4) Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)


Charisma


Have you read any of these books? Are any of these books also on your TBR list?  Let me know in the comments! 

-Shawnee Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment